What Makes Us An Exceptional ER
When emergency services are needed, it is important to choose an emergency room equipped to provide the specific treatments and care for each patient. With multiple emergency rooms available in the area, patients have the opportunity to choose the location that best suits your locale. A little homework in advance is a great way to be prepared. When an emergency happens, you will know where to go to get the immediate treatment that is required.
Details to Consider When Choosing an Emergency Room
Here are a few things to consider when choosing emergency services for yourself or a family member:
- Proximity: How quickly can you get to the emergency room? Time is of the essence when emergency services are needed, which is why you should know where the nearest emergency room is in your neighborhood.
- Trauma Experience: Stress levels can be high when emergency treatments are required. It is important that the ER staff has trauma experience. They will be prepared with the knowledge and skills necessary to ensure optimal treatment.
- Fast Care: In an emergency, the risk of complications increases the longer a patient goes without medical care. It is important to choose a location that can provide immediate care upon arrival.
What Makes iCare ER and Urgent Care Unique?
Our board-certified team at iCare ER and Urgent Care is unique because of the top-notch services available in our clinic. We are working hard to provide optimal medical care for all patients, regardless of the severity of the immediate symptoms. We pride ourselves on the quality of services that are offered, as well as the prompt attention to detail in emergency situations.
Some of the ways we stand out in the medical industry include:
- 24/7 services, with emergency personnel on-site at all times, day and night
- 100% Physician-owned
- Streamlined intake process to minimize your wait times in the office
- Get treated in minutes instead of hours
- Potentially reduced billing costs by charging urgent care prices for urgent care services
- Never pay emergency prices if urgent care services are sufficient
- ER Services are billed at a cost equal to or less than hospital ER costs
- We accept all private insurance
- On-site CAT Scan, Digital X-Ray, Ultrasound, and Comprehensive Laboratory
- No-cost screening to determine the level of medical care required for each situation
- All patients get time with a board-certified doctor
- Both an emergency room and urgent care at the same location
If you are interested in learning more about these quality services, then you are welcome to call our team at any time. We’re here to answer your questions and help in finding the optimal medical care for your individual needs.
Emergency Room and Urgent Care Services
At iCare ER and Urgent Care, we provide more than basic medical care. Our office offers a unique approach with both emergency facilities and urgent care services under the same roof. When a patient comes for medical care, we assess the severity of the symptoms and determine the level of care that is required. This approach ensures that you don’t get stuck paying emergency room prices when urgent care services are sufficient.
Too often, patients assume that the emergency room is the only solution for after-hours or weekend care. While there are instances when emergency services are required, it is also nice to have the option to visit with an urgent care doctor if appropriate. We provide extended hours and fast response times, helping you with the optimal treatment plan. Whether you need an emergency response team or urgent care support, we can treat you in minutes.
No Need to Book an Appointment
If you or a loved one is experiencing an emergency, then there is no need to book an appointment. Skip the booking and come straight to our emergency room for treatment. You might consider calling ahead to update our staff about the person’s condition and anticipated timing of your arrival.
Alternatively, it is convenient to book an appointment if you know that standard medical care is needed. Patients schedule exams in our clinic for everything from wellness checks to treatments for common illnesses, and more.
When to Go to an Emergency Room
In a true emergency, it is important to drop everything you are doing and seek medical attention as soon as possible. A variety of health concerns can result in the need to obtain emergency medical treatment. Come to our office right away if you are experiencing any of these symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Numbness or weakness
- Sudden change in mental state
- Severe pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Fainting or passing out
- Sudden inability to speak, see or move
- Inhalation of poisonous substances
- Heavy, uncontrolled bleeding
- Potential broken bone
- Throwing up blood
- Serious burn
- Severe allergic reaction
If you have a question about the need for medical care, then don’t hesitate to call us for more information. It never hurts to consult with a doctor when you are sick or experiencing pain. If it isn’t an emergency condition, then we can help you access the available medical services at the right time.
Keep in mind that emergency services are advised when a person has a chronic or serious illness, such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, cancer, COPD, etc. An emergency department is well-equipped to handle potential complications that can arise due to major health concerns.
Visit Our Convenient Location for Emergency Services
It doesn’t matter if you need immediate emergency care, or it’s time for a wellness check with a doctor, our team is here to assist. We provide convenient locations in both Frisco and Fort Worth, making it easy for the whole family to access quality medical services. Visit our board-certified medical staff for diagnosis and treatment, helping you maintain optimal health at all times. Come to our emergency room any time, or call ahead to book an appointment. Our team at iCare ER and Urgent Care can be reached at (214) 407-8668.