Meet Dr. Beezley
Frisco and Fort Worth, TX board-certified emergency physician and one of the owners of iCare ER & Urgent Care facilities, Dr. Jon T. Beezley has a vast knowledge of injury and trauma medicine for patients of all ages. He has worked within several hospitals in Texas and a majority of those positions were within the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Dr. Beezley is a medical director for a CVS Minute Clinic in two area Target Stores.
For more than 16 years, Dr. Beezley has dedicated his career to osteopathic medicine, acute care in emergency situations, sports-related injuries, and allopathic preventative medicine (vaccines). This has earned him a reputation as one of the best emergency physicians available in the North Texas area.
Skills & Specialties
Board certified through the American Board of Emergency Medicine, Dr. Beezley has special medical skills in traumatic injuries, sports-related injuries, and preventative medicine. He is well known in motocross sports on the sidelines as medical support for the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR), Indy Racing League (IRL), International Hot Rod Association (IHRA), and Global RallyCross (GRC). Specially trained to manage high-pressure situations, Dr. Beezley has competently made life-saving assessments and care strategies in the emergency room for almost two decades.
Education & Training
Dr. Beezley is a graduate of Baylor University and University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his residency internship in Emergency Medicine at SUMMA Health System in Akron, OH. During his career, Dr. Beezley has held provider/instructor certifications in advanced cardiac life support, advanced pediatric life support, and basic life support trainer. He was also a state examiner for emergency medical technicians.
- American College of Emergency Physicians, Fellow, 2006 - Present
- Texas Medical Association, Member, 2006 - Present
- American College of Emergency Physicians, Member, 1997 - Present
- American College of Emergency Physicians (Ohio Chapter), Member, 1997 - 2000
- Medical Student Representative, EMS and Trauma Committee Member, 1995 - 1996
- Alternate Medical Student Representative, EMS & Trauma Committee Member, 1994 - 1995
- American Medical Association, Member, 1993 - 2000
- Texas Medical Association, Member, 1993 - 1997
Dr. Beezley loves spending time with his wife and children when he is not working at iCare ER & Urgent Care. He also enjoys relaxing on a beautiful beach or spending a few thrilling hours at a sporting event with his family.